RavenNuke™ version 2.51.00 is a minor patch release on top of the 2.5x branch. Please see the full Change Log on-line or within the package download to see all that was modified. While most of the changes were strictly with various script files, so very limited database changes, it is still recommended to always run the INSTALLATION/rndb_upgrade.php script and follow the instructions it provides so that you are 100% up on the latest.
Here are just a few highlights from this release:
- Removal of deprecated PHP functions
- MYSQL 5.5.X compatibility issues
- Fix create block so that it does not filter out some HTML
- Fix permission issues with non "super" admins
- Fix for double slashes being displayed when using flash ads